Monday, February 7, 2011

Pictures

 So how does one manage their digital photo library in the cloud.  In the past I would store photos on my hard drive or then we stored them on line and organized them with Picasa.  If I need to manipulate then I would use GIMP, but now I use web apps not downloaded programs.  Turns out you can store photos on Picasa web albums, not quite the same as the windows program but usable.  Photos can be edited directly from you Picasa web albums with Picnik.

Before

And after using the auto-correct, plenty of features for you medaling busy bodies.


Not bad.  Hey you can even take pictures with the webcam.


This is Eddie at skating practice, not great but hey it is a web cam. (Web cams always look like Blair Witch Project out takes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment