Thursday, February 10, 2011

MONEY

So when I was setting up this blog there was a tab to monetize the blog. Google will put ads on the side and bottom of the blog and depending on how many page views and ad clicks (hint) it get paid. The ads are supposed to be related to the post (Chevy Volt). So far I've made $0.00.

Setting up Google Adsence to display ads doesn't work at all on Chrome OS. Pages would render or just repeat. Errors indicated that it was an issue with cookies, which it wasn't. My guess is that because this has to do with money Google is more restrictive with access and they haven't allowed their own new system.

As a side not if each person reading this forwards it to 500 people and has them do the same I can get a new family car for myself, not a Chevy Volt.

No comments:

Post a Comment